Government of Saskatchewan
Thursday, December 05, 2019
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority

Any person who has a complaint respecting a real estate salesperson or brokerage can contact the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission. The SREC is responsible for investigating complaints and has the power to issue a reprimand, cancel or suspend registration, or order a registrant to pay a fine, restitution, or to obtain treatment or further education.

For more information, please contact:

  • Superintendent of Real Estate
    Insurance and Real Estate Division
    Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority
    Suite 601, 1919 Saskatchewan Drive
    Regina, Saskatchewan  S4P 4H2
    Phone: (306) 787-6700
    Fax: (306) 787-9006

© 2019 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.