Government of Saskatchewan
Thursday, December 05, 2019
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority

If you have a complaint against an insurance company that does not have to do with the value of loss or damage to property, you can file a complaint with the Superintendent of Insurance.

Before filing a complaint, please attempt to resolve the matter with the insurance company or agent, agency or adjuster.

To register a complaint against an insurance company, please complete an Insurance Complaint Form and return it to the address provided on the form.

Complaints about a particular licensed agent, agency, or adjuster, should be directed to the Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan.

You should be aware that laws set out limitation periods for starting court action. You may wish to consult a lawyer regarding any limitation periods that may be applicable.

For complaint inquiries or more information, please contact:

  • Superintendent of Insurance
    Insurance and Real Estate Division
    Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority
    Suite 601, 1919 Saskatchewan Drive
    Regina, Saskatchewan  S4P 4H2
    Phone: (306) 787-6700
    Fax: (306) 787-9006
Related Documents

Home/Information for Financial Consumers/Insurance Consumers/Filing Complaints Against an Insurance Company
© 2019 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.